The winter window draws closer with each passing day, and the transfer rumour mill is starting to pick up steam.
TOP STORY: Hazard for Real Madrid?
- Chelsea are plotting a stunning swap deal by offloading Eden Hazard to Real Madrid and getting James Rodriguez in return.
- Manchester United have joined the race for Benfica youngster Goncalo Guedes who’s been scouted by Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Swansea have started the process of interviewing candidates to take over and former Argentina boss Marcelo Bielsa has become the latest name to enter the fray.
- Chelsea have been warned Alex Teixeira could cost them at least £7m more if they fail to strike a January deal with Shakhtar Donetsk. The 25-year-old Brazilian has revealed Jose Mourinho’s team are in talks with his Ukrainian club about signing him.
- Juventus are still keen to sign Chelsea star Oscar to add creativity to their team.
- Goalkeeper Simon Mignolet is close to signing a new contract at Liverpool, with negotiations over extending his Anfield career set to be concluded before the end of the month.
- Chelsea will relaunch their £40m bid to sign Everton defender John Stones in January as manager Jose Mourinho bids to kick-start his team’s season.
- Arsenal are weighing up a move for Barcelona’s 20-year-old defender Alex Grimaldo.
- Chelsea are the favourites to sign Monaco midfielder Bernardo Silva with the French team understood to be open to selling the 21-year-old, providing their £21.6m price-tag is met.